Wednesday 28 September 2011

Witch!

An initial design i've done for an illustration i hope to do soon! Based on a woman i see on the side of the road on the way home from work, she sells organic and vegan flapjacks. I like to think that she is a witch trying to poison everyone!!!
Still working at Wonky films, my internship ends this week, but im staying on, im currently animating one of the short animations for a series we're doing for the BBC. I got to do the animatic for the short and now im animating it! The work i do at wonky ranges from doing animatics for the series, building assets and animating. I also designed some characters for a pitch, which we are yet to hear back on.
I'm also working on an Interactive story-book for the ipad with one of the guys at work. It's called 'Mollie's Monstrous Mouth' and was written by my 12 yr old sister! More on that soon!

No comments: